Tuesday 20 September 2011

MBA after IT job experience


Fresher Duniya Present Good Quality Information To Fresher Students:

Here is a question from a reader....... I have done my polytechnic 10 years back. Now I have 10 years of industry experience in IT filed. Would like to if I am eligible to do MBA with my IT experience? If so can you please let me know the details?


Answer to this is: University Post Graduate Degrees would require a bachelor degree as mandatory. With your kind of experience it may be good to take up some Executive Management Programs with any good Institutes in India as you grow in professional career Degree alone may not be always required… However you should quickly pickup a graduation degree from IGNOU or any other distance education Institutes quickly… Alternatively check for an Integrated MBA program from universities. Also consider if you would like to do a full-time or parttime or distance before you search.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

topads

Custom Search